Monday 14 June 2010

-F.I.P's Blog of the Week [Corazones Rojos]

Corazones Rojos blog is a blog full of thrift finds worn by the stylish Gabby. The reason i really love this blog is because i find her outfits very creative. If i see her putting certain things together i have to admit that i will try the same.

When did you start your blog?
On a rainy day in April 2009.

Why did you start your Blog?
I originally started posting my outfit photos on Flickr's wardrobe_remix, but I wanted a more concentrated forum and thus corazones rojos began. Plus, I wanted a forum that was more focused on me...me me me me me!

What is your inspiration?
Anything from Stevie Nicks (btw, my number one fashion - and life in general - inspiration) to grandmas to British culture to Cholas to indigenous peoples.

What are your aspirations?
My number one goal in life is to not spend massive amounts of time perfecting my eyeliner in the morning. That, plus raising my Bop-It single expert score from 84 to 100.

Name some of your favourite Blogs
In alphabetical order (because I'm a bit OCD):

Name some of your favourite places to shop
It's no secret that my numero uno place to shop is my beloved Value Center...always has been, always will be. I love you, boo.

What is one item you couldn't live without?
Ninety-nine cent nail polish. My go to shades are Blood and Nude. Wow, I'm so gothic. Hi, mom!

3 Things your bloggers may not know about you
1. I never wear open-toed shoes (feet creep me out!!!).
2. I have seven tattoos.
3. I'm really a man.
OK, that last one isn't true. Now for the real number three:
3. My real name is not Gabby.

Your favourite post so far and why

Sorry, I had to choose two posts because I like to break the rules. Anyhow, these are my favorite posts due to the fact that they truly portray me and my personality accurately. It's utterly and verifiably GABBY. I'm crazy, but I think my readers get that and appreciate it. Plus, these posts got the most responses of any I've ever written. I really do enjoy reading what others have to say and when we have a forum where my craziness can be debated, it's incredible and beneficial for everyone.


Check Gabby out now at: http://corazonesrojos.tumblr.com/

2 comments:

  1. I like it when I find out people that feel good about themselves! She seems gorgeous! Her tattoos rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have the same tights as her in the last picture. Nice interview, I love the "feet creep me out"...made me laugh. Can't wait to be up here myself. :)
    http://fashionregardless.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete